Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sweet Leaf Cafe!

Sophia says: Today we went to Sweet Leaf Cafe after school. When we got there, we heard the waitress say "We'll be there in a sec!".  We waited behind the counter until she came.  I ordered the kids lunch which was 1/2 grilled turkey and cheese sandwich, milk and a lemon drop cookie. She asked us questions about what kind of cheese and bread I wanted. She was very nice. After we ordered we sat down at a cute table. After barely any time, she brought my cookie and lunch to our table. I loved the food. The sandwich was very filling and the cookie was delicious. It was empty for a while then one other person came in. I would totally come back because the food was so good and the service was so fast.

        570 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA (650) 961-3354




Josh says: Today my mom took us to lunch after school for a special treat. When we walked in we walked up to the counter and then we ordered what we wanted. I ordered a grilled turkey with cheese sandwich and almond cookies. But I didn't know they had almonds so I tried them but I did not like them because I don't like almonds. I liked the sandwich, it was good. The cafe looked like a restaurant and I drank some milk in a coffee cup. I would come back because it was amazing.

Jodie says:  The Sweet Leaf Cafe is located right near our neighborhood Safeway and we have seen it for a long time but have never gone in.  I'm glad we took a chance, because it is a hidden gem.  They are only open for breakfast and lunch and it is decorated really cute and the food and service was excellent.  I didn't order anything this time, but will try something from the menu the next time we go back. 

Food: ***
Service : ***
Atmosphere: ***1/2
Overall:
 3  Ladybugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment