Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chili's Grill & Bar!

Sophia says: Tonight more of our friends, Ellen, Quincy, and Ayden asked us to do a special guest review.  Of course we said yes!  Here it is!

 2560 W El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040, (650) 941-2227



Quincy says: Today we went to Chili’s. My dad is in Canada on a business trip and my mom promised us that we would go to a restaurant. We have been to Chili’s a couple of times. I ordered the Pepper Pals Little Chicken Crispers. I didn’t finish my plate, because my stomach hurted. I definitely would come again. If you go there, don’t forget a sweater, because sometimes it’s really cold inside.


Ayden says: I like Mac and Cheese, but I ordered the Pepper Pals Corn Dog. It was very yummy. I didn’t finish my fries, Kelsey always steals my fries. I wish my dad would be here.


Ellen says: This was not the first time we went to Chili’s, but it was after the remodel. It looked really nice inside. Kelsey ordered the Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Platter, Owen the Pepper Pals Grilled Cheese Sandwich and I ordered the Monterey Chicken. My plate was enormous and the amount of fries was ridiculous (also because I didn’t like them). The service was real good, our waiter came to our table a couple of times to ask if we needed anything. When we go out for dinner with my husband, we usually order a dessert, but since the kids ate a lot of food, I decided to skip it.

Food: **
Service: ****
Atmosphere: ***
Overall:
3 Ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment