Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kikusushi!

Sophia says: Tonight we went to Kikusushi for dinner! When we got there, we waited at the counter and then a hostess came and sat us at our table. Our table was right next to a big fish tank so that was pretty cool. The restaurant is very big, and when you sat into the chair, you sunk into it a little. A couple of minutes later, the waiter came to take our order. I ordered the chicken terryaki bento box with rice, salad, fruit and tempura. To drink I ordered lemonade for me and my brother to share. A few minutes later the waiter brought us our lemonade and water.  It took a while for the food to come but when it came, it was very good. For dessert we ordered green tea cheese cake with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. It was very yummy. I would totally come back because the food was so good.

                                   1655 S. De Anza Blvd, Cupertino, CA (408) 725-1749





Josh says: Tonight we went to Kikusushi for dinner. When we got there, the waiter came to see us really fast. I  got to sit next to a fish tank and I think there were 2 fish tanks in the restaurant. I ordered chicken terryaki and rice. I asked for training chopsticks because I didn't know how use the regular chopstick. My dinner was great. The service was good. And dessert was green tea cheesecake with whipped cream and a cherry. It was good. I would come back because it was great!

Paul says: I was surprised at how large Kikusushi is. They seated us right away but the food took a little long to be served. But good sushi overall. I ordered the dragon roll, ebi and miso soup. The kids ate all of my soup. The service was a bit slow considering that it was not very crowded. It was fine.

Jodie says: I was also surprised at how big the restaurant is. I loved our table which was right next to a beautiful aquarium. The service was a little slow but our waiter was very friendly. I ordered a bagel roll, which was smoked salmon and cream cheese. I thought it was delicious.  Kikusushi is tucked away in the back of a small shopping center and we were lucky to find it. I would love to go back.

Food: ***1/2
Atmosphere: ****
Service: ***
Overall:
  4 Ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment