Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Cantankerous Fish!

Sophia says: Tonight we went to Cantankerous Fish restaurant! We came in at happy hour time. At happy hour time, you can only sit at the bar or on high tables. We choose a high table. When we were seated, it took a few minutes for our waitress to come and take our order.  I ordered the chicken tenders with french fries, carrots and milk from the kid's menu. Our food took a while to come. We got silverware right before we got our food. I thought my dinner was pretty good. The restaurant serves whole milk. The service was slow, but our waitress was very nice. I would still come back because the food was super good but the service was not so good.

                        420 Castro St  Mountain View, CA  (650) 966-8124





 Josh says: Tonight me and my mom and my sister went to a restaurant. When we got there, the waiter gave paper and crayons. I did a maze on the paper. It was a hard maze but I did it and I got it right. I ordered chicken nuggets and french fries with carrots. I loved it. The french fries were so so good.  The chicken nuggets were as good as the french fries and I liked the carrots. It took a long time for them to bring our food. I would come back.

Jodie says: I didn't realize you had to sit at the bar to eat from the happy hour menu but we came early and hardly anyone was there. The Cantankerous Fish is a pretty large restaurant and nicely decorated. We were seated immediately but had to wait for everything else.  However, our server was friendly and told us it was her 2nd day working there and she was filling in for someone else. I ordered the steak quesadilla appetizer and it was a little on the heavy side.  They are known for their seafood and if I came back I would try something different and a little lighter.

Food: ***1/2
Service: **1/2
Atmosphere: ****
Overall:

3 Ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment