Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Monday, April 1, 2013

McDonalds!

Sophia says: Happy April Fools Day Readers! If you read our blog, and you do not celebrate April Fools, it is always on April 1st and it is a day where you play tricks on people. So we decided to do a review at McDonald's! :0) When we got there, my brother and I both ordered a "happy meal" with a cheeseburger and chocolate milk.  There were hardly any people there and  we went at dinnertime. Once we sat down and got settled we saw our Uncle Tony and our cousins Will and Matty! I have 2 Uncles named Tony just so you know. In my happy meal there was a cheeseburger, french fries, apple slices and a toy.  I thought my dinner was good. We come to McDonalds maybe once a year so this was a fun treat! I had a great time. Happy April Fools!

                     1060 N Rengstorff Ave, Mountain View,  (650) 428-0960





                                                
                            our cousins Will, Matty and Uncle Tony!

Josh says:  Happy April Fools Day! We went to McDonalds for dinner! The most fun part was that we saw my cousins Will & Matty! The service was really fast. First I ordered at the counter and then got my number and then we sat down and waited for the people who work there to call our number.  I ordered a happy meal and my cousins ordered one too. Then we started to eat. We never get to eat here and I had a fun time.

Paul says: I had a quarter pounder with cheese. It was about a quarter pound of meat and cheese. I also had a Dr. Pepper soda with as many free refills as you can drink. If I'm in a hurry, I might stop here again and feel guilty.

Jodie says: I ordered a crispy chicken wrap and french fries.  Our fries were a little cold like they had been sitting out and we brought them back to the counter and they replaced them with fresh ones.  And I shared Paul's Dr. Pepper. I thought it was going to be a lot busier at 6:00pm but McDonalds was pretty empty. The high point for us was running into our cousins. We will go back in 2014 and try it again!




1 comment:

  1. Hey there are no ladybugs!I love McDonalds!


    Laura

    ReplyDelete