Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Momoya Sushi!

Sophia says: Hi Readers! For lunch we went to Momoya Sushi and it was the second restaurant we ever reviewed!  We reviewed it again because we now have more things to say and we have readers all over the world! When we got there, the waitress led us to a booth. We came late so everyone else was finishing lunch. I ordered the chicken terryaki bento box from the kid's menu. It came very quickly and also had a potsticker and miso soup. It tasted really good and the chicken was well cooked. The restaurant is a nice place with tables and booths and a sushi bar. Our waitress checked on us a few times and we didn't have to stack any empty plates. We had a lot of fun.  P.S. There is a new BBQ restaurant a few doors down from Sushi Momoya and we are excited to go there and do a review after it opens! Thank you for reading our blog!  


                      570 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, (650) 967-6166
 
                                              Yama Roll
 







Josh says: Hi Readers! This the second restaurant we have ever reviewed! When we started our blog, we didn't write that much but now we write a lot! Today we went to to Sushi Momoya again for lunch. The waitress brought us to a big booth and gave us our menus. I ordered the chicken terryaki from the kids menu. I thought it was going to be a little bit of food but it was a lot! I had chopsticks but I asked for a fork. P.S. They also have forks. My lunch was like a feast!  And I shared all of my salad with my mom because I do not like salad. I don't know why I don't like salad but I just don't. I liked the chicken and the rice. This was a special treat and I would love to come back.

Jodie says:  Since we started Ladybug Restaurant Reviews, we have gone to a different restaurant each time. Today we decided to go to lunch as a last minute special treat. I'm glad we came back to Momoya Sushi. It is a neighborhood restaurant and always has great food and service. It is also next to our neighborhood Safeway so we pass by it many times on the way to get groceries.  My favorite thing to eat there is the yama roll which has macadamia nuts and mushroom and avocado. Our waitress was very nice and checked on us many times. We had a lovely time and ended up taking the rest of the kid's lunches home. 

Food: ****
Service: ****
Atmosphere: ***1/2
Overall: 
4 Ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment