Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Louis'!

Sophia says: Hi Readers! The other day we went to Louis's restaurant in San Francisco. We didn't have a chance to post our review because I went away to Science Camp. When we got there, it was very busy and we had to wait outside. It took about 15 minutes and then they called my dad's name. When we got to our table, the waitress took a very long time to come see us. Finally she took our order. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and fries. My mom ordered sausage with eggs but our waitress thought she wanted bacon. They gave me and my brother coloring books and we had to ask for crayons. The food took a while and when it came it was good. The restaurant has a lot of windows and a very pretty view of the ocean. I liked it and thought it was nice but I don't think my mom and dad thought the same thing.

 902 Point Lobos Ave. San Francisco, CA 94121 (415) 387-6330








Josh says: The other day we ate at Louis' in San Francisco. It was a special day because we got to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge! When we got to the restaurant it was busy. After we sat down I ordered a cheeseburger with french fries. I liked my food because I like cheeseburgers and fries. It was pretty to look out the window because there were lots of trees and the view was nice.

Jodie says: Louis' is a diner type of restaurant located in a beautiful part of San Francisco with absolutely stunning views of the ocean. I think that is the main reason people come. We went at lunch time and it was packed with a long wait to get in. By the time we got seated, a lot of people had left and we waited another 10 minutes for our waitress to take our order. She came back twice to double check our order because she had written it down wrong. I had the sausage muffin with home fries and I thought it was mediocre and over priced.  They also are cash only but have an ATM right inside. I love the location but I don't think I would come back.  Maybe we went on an off day because it seems to be a hugely popular place. The best part for me was leaving and taking a walk down to the ocean.

Food: **
Service: **
Atmosphere: ***** (views)
Overall:
2 1/2 Ladybugs!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds overpriced and touristy! I would probably not eat here but the view sounded great.

    ReplyDelete