Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tommy Thai!

Sophia says: Today for lunch we went to Tommy Thai! It is a Thai restaurant. When we got there, some people were eating and the waitresses ( we didn't see any waiters ) were serving people. A waitress came to us and lead us to a booth. The restaurant was small, but really cute and nicely decorated. I shared with my mom and brother Pad See-Ew and the pineapple fried rice.They are both deeeliiiicious! You can come here if you are vegetarian. Tommy Thai has vegetarian appetizers, salads, noodles, curries, soups, specialties, and fried rices. They also have desserts. This restaurant is open all week from 11:00-10:00pm. I would definitely come back.

                    1482 W. El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA   (650) 988-6857










Josh says: Hi Readers, today we to Tommy Thai for lunch.  When we walked in, the waitress came and got us a seat. It was a nice booth by the window. I ordered pineapple fried rice and pad thai. First our waitress bought us each a salad and some kind of spicy soup. I did not like the soup but my mom really liked it. The salad I kind of liked. It had a green spicy dressing. I ate a lot of it. The pineapple fried rice had chicken and it tasted like regular rice. It was yummy. I loved the pad thai the best because it had flat noodles and broccoli and I like broccoli a lot.  When we were leaving the waitress said I was a nice boy. That made my mom very happy. I would come back because it is a nice place.

Jodie says: I really liked Tommy Thai. It looks very unassuming from the outside and the inside is small but really cute!  We shared the lunch specials and they came with a small soup and salad for each of us.  There was a lot of food.  The service was fast and effecient and our food tasted really good and very fresh. I would love to come back.

Food: ****
Service: ***
Atmosphere: ***1/2
Overall:
 3 1/2 Ladybugs!

1 comment:

  1. I like that they have vegetarian things to eat! Some of the best vegetarian and vegan food I have ever had has been at Thai restaurants--vegetarian pad thai is my favorite. Vegetarianism is important in the Thai culture as part of their Buddhist practice. Thanks for the nice review and great photos. You are so lucky to have so many places to go out and get a decent meal!

    ReplyDelete