Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tony Roma's!

Sophia says: Hi Readers! We have something special to tell you. My family and I went to Disneyland and we have 3 restaurant reviews for you! We drove down on Sunday and Sunday night we ate dinner at Tony Roma's! I have never been there before but it looked like a good place to eat. It is a ribs, hamburger and seafood type of place. When we got there, the hostess greeted us and showed us to a booth right away. There were T.V.s everywhere and also a bar.  The menu was really big and in good condition. I ordered chicken tenders with fries and water to drink. Our waiter was really nice and checked on us a lot. The food took awhile to come. I thought my dinner was really good. For dessert, my brother and split a vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. I thought that was delicious. If you are going to Disneyland, you should have dinner there.
 1640 South Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92802          (714) 520-0200



                                                chicken tenders salad




Joshua says:  We got to go to Disneyland! But first we went to Tony Roma's for dinner. I ordered the cheeseburger with french fries. When I came, I ate and ate and ate. I liked the hamburger, but not really the fries because I didnt like the fries. For dessert, I had vanilla ice cream with chocolate on top and a cherry. And I loved it. I would come come back again if I went to Disneyland.

Paul says:  I ordered the chicken and rice dish. Generous proportion and nicely seasoned. Tender and juicy, just the way I like it. Hey now!! The best part was that they had the football game on. I would go back if they would always show sports and I happen to be Anaheim.

Jodie says:  Tony Roma's was interesting. It is a really big restaurant but on Sunday night there were not that many people. Our waiter was very attentive but seemed disappointed that we didn't order more food. He kept asking us is we wanted appetizers and cocktails. We had been in the car for most of the day and were not that hungry. I had the chicken tenders salad and it was huge. I liked it a lot. The kids were really happy with their dessert.  Dinner was fine and we got in and out pretty quickly. 

Food: ***1/2
Service: ***
Atmosphere: ****
Overall
 
3 1/2 Ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment