Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Armadillo Willy's BBQ!

Sophia says Hi Readers, sorry it's been so long since our last review, we have been really busy! Tonight we went to Armadillo Willy's BBQ for dinner! It is a hamburger, ribs and steak type of restaurant. The restaurant had a parking lot but only for only for people who were eating there. When you get there, you order at the counter and you can get a soft drink there too. I ordered the cheeseburger with fries off the kid's menu and a raspberry lemonade.  When you order, the waiter gives you a device that buzzes when your order is ready.  Then you go to a different counter to pick it up. My food tasted good, the cheeseburger was cheesy and the fries were filling. The people that work there are very nice. I would come back soon.

                  1031 N San Antonio Rd, Los Altos, CA 94022 (650) 941-2922







Josh says: Tonight I went to dinner at Armadillo Willys. I had a cheeseburger and french fries and ketchup. I also had lemonade. The restaurant had good service. It was crowded but we found a place to sit down. And I got a to go box for my dad but not for me because I finished my dinner.

Paul says: I have always wanted to come here and finally did.  I had the ribs with potato salad and fries. The ribs were great, tender and juicy and very good. The restaurant was nice and the food came lightning fast. You order in the front and pick up your food in the back where the tables are. I would love to come back.

Jodie says: We have been hearing about this place for years. When we got there, there was a large crowd of people waiting in line to order but the line moved quickly. I think a lot of people were getting take out. We got one of the last tables and waited for our food to be ready. I had a small ceaser salad and shared some of  Paul's dinner.  There were a lot of kids there and all of the staff seemed really nice and efficient. I would definitely come back.

Food: ***1/2
Service: ***
Atmosphere: ****
Overall:
3 1/2 Ladybugs!

2 comments:

  1. Ymmm! One of my favorite places; had take out just last week. They have the best baby back ribs. Good review, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for cheesy cheeseburgers! (Although for me because I'm vegan, it would be more like hooray for fake-cheesey veggie burgers...)

    I'm glad the whole family got to eat out! I love it when Paul weighs in with his opinion.

    Great review, as always!

    ReplyDelete