Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Southwest Grill!

Sophia says: Today for lunch my mom, me and my brother went to Southwest Grill! It is a Mexican restaurant.  When we got there, we ordered at the counter. We were the only ones there. I ordered a chicken tostado and pineapple fruit juice.  The waiter brought everything to our table but we had to get forks and knives at the counter. I have never had a tostado before and I liked it. It was a tortilla with lettuce, chicken, beans, cheese and tomatoes. The bathroom is different because when you open the door it leads into a different store and it was a little hard to find. The restaurant was very cute and the tables were nice and clean. I would come back.

235 East Middlefield Rd., Mountain View, CA (650) 961-2606






Josh says:  Today we went to Southwest Grill for lunch.  I've never been there before. My sister and I had a chicken tostada and pineapple juice. I didn't like the tomato and the salad. I liked the chicken and the beans and the cheese and the tortilla. And the waiter brought us chips and I liked those. We were the only ones there so we got to pick a table to sit at. The inside of the restaurant was really colorful.  I would love to come back.

Jodie says:  We have driven by the Southwest Grill many times. Today we went there for lunch and the owner said they have been open for 5 years. They are only open for lunch and closed on the weekends. I wasn't sure what to order and the owner recommended the pulled pork sandwich. It was delicious!  It is a casual and nicely decorated restaurant. We came a little late and we were served very quickly.  It was a nice lunch and I would definitely come back.

Food: ****
Service: ***1/2
Atmosphere: ****
Overall:
4 Ladybugs!

1 comment:

  1. Everybody likes chips! Why? Because they are deep fried, of course. This place looks adorable!

    I always think it's a little weird when you have to go get your own silverware when they bring the food to the table. I like it better when they deliver a little silverware setup with the meal...but I guess that would require extra kitchen help to make the setups and have silverware in a basket or bin is much easier.

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete