Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Terrace Cafe!

Sophia says: Hi Readers! Today for lunch we went to the Terrace Cafe. It is located in the San Francisco Zoo. My brother and I split a cheeseburger and french fries and my mom and dad shared chicken strips and we all shared potato chips. We had already brought a lot of snacks to eat. I thought the potato chips were too hard and crunchy and they did not taste very good. The rest of our food was good. They didn't really have service because we picked up the food ourselves and we waited at the counter to get it. I would come back to the zoo but if I came back to the cafe, I would not get the potato chips again. If you have never been to the San Francisco Zoo, we took a lot of pictures and here are some of them. We had a great day and I hope you like the pictures!


San Francisco Zoo, 1 Zoo Road, San Francisco, CA
                                               








Josh says: Today we went to the zoo! I saw all of the animals except the lion. We couldn't find him and we think he was asleep. I wanted to see the lion but I couldn't. And there were wild bears and one of them swam in the water and came out of the water close to me. For lunch I had cafe food. It was good. The potato chips were crunchy and the fries were good. I also had a cheeseburger and I liked it. I would of course come back to the zoo. The only thing is it's far away from my house. The last time I went I was 2 years old and I don't remember anything but this time I will remember everything.

Paul says: The chips were greasy although the cheeseburger was big and the rest of the food was good. The zoo has been recently remodeled and its really nice. Would love to come back soon.

Jodie says: We got lucky because it was a beautiful day in San Francisco. The weather was perfect and the zoo was not very crowded at all. The area is so large and spread out and it was amazing to see all the different animals. The Terrace Cafe was fine, the food was cooked to order but there were no healthy choices on the menu.  There were a few other families there and everyone was enjoying themselves.  It was a perfect way to spend the day and I would love to go back to the zoo.

Food: **1/2
Service: (self serve)
Atmosphere: *****
Overall:


3 Ladybugs!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day at the zoo. I am always curious about what to order when we go to the zoo. Your article was very helpful. :-)

    ReplyDelete