Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happi House!

Sophia says: Tonight we went to Happi House! It is a Japanese restaurant but you can also get a cheeseburger and french fries there. Today is Sunday and on Sunday kids get to eat for free. When we got there we ordered at the counter and the waitress gave us a number.  Then we picked a cute booth to sit at. I ordered a cheeseburger with french fries and apple juice. It took awhile for them to call our number. But when we got it, it looked good. My burger and french fried tasted good. Happi House is no ordinary restaurant, you get your napkins, forks, spoons, chopsticks, ketchup and other things at the counter. When we were leaving, they gave my brother and I each a balloon. I liked it but I wouldn't come back right away.

286 West El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA (650) 969-7041
                                                                             







Josh says: Tonight we went to Happi House. It looks like In and Out Burger on the inside. I ordered a cheeseburger with fries. It tasted really good because I like cheese. The service was great but we had to get everything ourselves. Our booth was clean. I asked the man for 2 balloons for me and my sister when we left. I accidentally popped Sophia's and I tied mine and I couldn't get it out. I was sad. I would come back to this restaurant because it's good.

Paul says: I had the beef terryaki and it was delicious. It was very thinly sliced and very juicy. I have never been there before and I would definitely go back because it is a great value. When I left Happi House I was happy.

Jodie says: We made a last minute decision to go to Happi House because we wanted something quick and easy and kids eat free from a list of kid's meals on Sunday if you purchase an adult meal. The staff was very friendly and welcoming when we came in. I ordered the vegetable tempura meal and it came with rice and chinese style chicken salad.  It was actually pretty good. I don't think it's the healthiest place to eat but they are very kid friendly and we had a fun time. Dinner for the 4 of us came to just under $20 - I was happy too!

Food: ***1/2
Service: ***
Atmosphere: ***
Overall:
              
3 Ladybugs!

1 comment:

  1. It's been so long since I've been to Happi House. The setup is definitely more in-n-out than family restaurant, but it's a nice alternative to the usual fare of other fast food places. Thanks for the reveiw.

    ReplyDelete