Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Tsunami Sushi!

Sophia says: Tonight we went to Tsunami Sushi. When we got there, the waitress showed us to a table. We were the first ones there. It is a Japanese restaurant. Our waitress was very nice and she smiled a lot. There were also a lot of decorations on the walls. I ordered apple juice and the kids meal terryaki bento box. The service was very fast and soon some people came in for dinner. My food was very good and the tables were very very clean. When we were done with dinner, our waitress brought us 4 slices of watermelon for dessert. It was a freebie and it was also a nice thing to do. I would definitely come back.

 209 Castro St Mountain View, CA 94041 (650) 965-0114








Josh says:  Tonight we went to a sushi restaurant. When we walked in, the waitress brought us to our table. The restaurant was nice and clean. They had really nice decorations. I ordered chicken terryaki and apple juice. When our waitress brought out my dinner I said thank you. It tasted good. Then we were done and the waitress came and she brought watermelon for dessert. And that was a special treat. I would like to come back.

Jodie says: I really liked Tsunami. I'm not sure what the service would be like if it was very busy but we came very early for dinner and were among the first few people there.  I ordered edamame and a pumpkin terryaki roll which was not only delicious but also 1/2 off due to happy hour pricing.  I thought the service was excellent and our waitress was very friendly.  I would love to come back.

Food: ****
Service: ****
Atmosphere: ***1/2
Overall:
4 Ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment