Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

SteakOut!

Sophia says: Happy Mother's Day Readers! Today for lunch we went to SteakOut. We have never been here before, so we didn't know what to do. The waitress showed us though. She said we needed to get a menu and decide what we wanted, then go up to the counter and tell her. After that, the waitress gave us a number. Ours was 31. I ordered a cheese burger and french fries.There were inside seats and outside seats. We sat outside. The outside seats were very clean and there were no crumbs on the table. The service and food were pretty good. I would come back. My mom picked this place because it was her special day and we were taking her out to lunch.

                      383 Castro Street, Mountain View (650) 209-0383





Josh says: Happy Mothers Day! Today we went to SteakOut because we wanted to take my mom somewhere special. I ordered a little cheeseburger with fries. My burger was so little but it was good. I sat outside and it was a nice day. I would probably come back.

Paul says: The burgers were small (slider size) but the food was good. I had a regular cheeseburger and it was fine. It was pretty clean but not a lot of menu choices. I took my lovely wife here for Mothers Day.

Jodie says: Today was a great day! I got to pick a special restaurant for lunch and I picked SteakOut. It's a pretty simple set up where you order inside at the counter and they bring your food to you. I had the cranberry walnut salad and it was delicious. The kid's burgers were really tiny but they liked them.  I would love to come back.

Food: ****
Service: ***
Atmosphere: ***
Overall:
3 1/2 Ladybugs!

1 comment:

  1. This corner has taken so many forms (Weinerschnitzel, Wine Bar, Oyster Bar). It looks like good eats. Do they have steak at Steak Out?

    ReplyDelete