Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yoogl!

Sophia says: Today we went to Yoogl. It is a frozen yogurt restaurant. The steps are, first get your cup, then choose your frozen yogurt flavor, then choose the topping and finally weigh and pay for it. I chose red velvet frozen yogurt and I chose pieces of Oreo cookies for my topping. It was a pretty nice place and the service wasn't good or bad because you make everything yourself. It tasted delicious! I wrote a suggestion down that they could made a flavor called Peppermint Patty. I would definitely come back!
      260 Castro Street, Mountain View, (650) 641-1254





Josh says: Today we went out for ice cream mixed with yogurt. My mom says it's really yogurt but it tasted more like ice cream. And I had the cake flavor and I had colorful cereal on top. And I got to make it by myself!  I had a great day at the ice cream store.

Food: ****
Service:  (you do everything yourself)
Atmosphere: ***
Overall: 3 1/2 Ladybugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment