Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nichole's!

Sophia says: Today is my birthday! We went out to dinner and I got to pick where to go. I picked this restaurant called Nichole's. It was a really good restaurant. When we got there, we were the only people there. I ordered spaghetti and grape juice.  The waitress also gave us bread and it was really warm right from the oven. In the middle of dinner there was a violin player and he played really good music. I liked that. The service was great and our waitress was really nice. They brought me creme brulee for dessert  with a candle. I would definitely come back!


 300 Castro Street, Mountain View (650) 969-2486





Josh says: Tonight we went to a fancy restaurant. The food was so good. I ordered macaroni and cheese and chicken and I will definitely come back! And the service was amazing because they were fast on the dinner. And it was so quick and it was the best time ever.

Paul says: It was great and I loved it. The food was delicious!!

Jodie says: I had no idea what to expect because we have never been to Nichole's and we were the only ones there. It could not have been a nicer evening out! We were seated and served almost immediately. The decor is very pretty and the oven baked rolls were fantastic. I ordered prosciutto pasta and it was delicious. After a little while another family came in and then the violin player came out. It was such a nice treat and lovely to listen too. The waitstaff were wonderful with the kids and our waitress brought Sophia a special birthday dessert.  I would love to eat there again!

Food: *****
Service: *****
Atmosphere: *****
Overall:     5 Ladybugs!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a nice place to have family dinner, and Happy Birthday Sophia!

    ReplyDelete