Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hobee's!

Sophia says: This morning we went to Hobee's. It is a place for breakfast and lunch. I had a very fun time. I ordered the mickey mouse pancake and that tasted super duper good! My mom and and dad had an omelet and we all shared a piece of pumpkin coffee cake. My brother also had the mickey mouse pancake. The service was a little bit slow. We've been going there for a long time but have never done a review until now. The floor was a little messy but I would come back.


2312 Central Expressway, Mountain View, CA 94043, (650) 968-6050





Josh says: This morning we went to Hobee's. I ordered a pancake that was shaped like mickey mouse! They were so so so good! The waiter brought me some grapes and some cantaloupe. I colored on a piece of paper the waiter gave me. I would come back because the pancakes were so good.

Paul says: Jodie and I split the special omelet and half was plenty of food. The pumpkin coffee cake was also very good.  From the time we ordered to the time food was delivered it was less than 10 minutes and the place was packed.

Jodie says: We have been going to Hobee's off and on since the kids were babies.  It was the very first restaurant we took Sophia to almost 9 years ago! We have never had a bad experience with either the service or food. It's a very loud and family friendly restaurant and the menu has changed very little over the years. The coffee cake is always baked fresh and served warm and they are great about splitting orders and accommodating any special requests. We hadn't been there in at least a year and everything was exactly like our previous visits.  Definitely recommended as a kid friendly daytime restaurant.

Food: ***
Atmosphere: ***
Service: ***
Overall:
3 Ladybugs!

1 comment:

  1. We will have to check that one out the next time we are in town.

    ReplyDelete