Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

P.F. Changs!

Sophia says: Tonight we went to P.F. Changs. It is an excellent restaurant. Also it is Chinese. My brother and I ordered the chicken chowmein, and a side dish of rice. We both drank strawberry lemonade. My mom ordered egg rolls, and dumplings. The restaurant was very fancy, and the waitress was very nice. For dessert we got fortune cookies and good fortunes. When you enter the restaurant, you can see a large white statue of a horse. My brother tried to get on the horses saddle but my mom said NO!
 390 W El Camino Real, The Cherry Orchard, Sunnyvale, CA  (408) 991-9078






Joshua says: When I went there I saw some statue horses. I ate this kind of spaghetti or maybe noodles and it tasted like fish. I thought it was great so I've been thinking we could go there again. The girl waitress was really nice and she brought the greatest lemonade ever - it was strawberry.  The dessert was so good and we talked about our fortunes.

Jodie says:  I have wanting to go for a long time and we had a gift card. We went at 5:30 and they had a happy hour menu and a very reasonably priced kids menu with a great selection.  The place is huge and we got in right before a big crowd of people came in.  We had a wonderful waitress who brought everything right away and checked on us every few minutes even though she had a full station.  It got very loud toward the end because all the tables were full. The food was excellent and I would definitely go back!

Food: ****
Service: *****
Atmosphere: ****
Overall:

4 1/2 Ladybugs!

2 comments:

  1. I have been there before and have not always had good service. What was your servers name. Maybe I will try and get her as my server next time I go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia says: Hi reader! Our servers name was Jessica. She was really nice.

    ReplyDelete