Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Monday, August 1, 2011

California Pizza Kitchen!

Sophia says: Tonight we went to California Pizza Kitchen. I had a fun time. The food was delicious. I had lemonade, pepperoni pizza,( it was a whole pizza, but it was just the right size for a kid) and for dessert my family shared a strawberry shortcake, with vanilla icecream, and a yummy bun. The service was pretty good, and the restaurant was nice. I would come back there bunches of times.

                        531 Cowper Street, Palo Alto - (650) 323-7332              
                                          my pepperoni pizza!

                       
                                                our yummy dessert

Josh says: I liked the macaroni & cheese and I liked how I danced and the servers were very very nice. I liked the one that said she liked how I danced. The dessert was very good. I thought we should go there again. The table was beautiful.

Paul says: Excellent chopped salad. Order the half size unless you have a huge appetite because the half size is pretty big. Service was adequate.  No majors flaws other than we had to ask for silverware.

Jodie says: This was my first time here. It was very busy for a Monday night and a lot of families came in.  I had the chicken wontons and they were very good.  Our waitress was friendly but very very slow.  They had loud music in the background and Josh treated everyone to a dance while we were waiting for dinner :0)

Food: *****
Service: ***
Atmosphere: ****
Overall:
4 Ladybugs!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I will have to take our kids to the CA. PIzza Kitchen in our area to try it out. I used to go there a lot:-) Yummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last meal we had in Hawaii... California Pizza Kitchen. Awful, huh? But it was at the airport, so either that or Burger King!

    ReplyDelete