Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Rogers Deli!

Sophia says: Hi Readers! Today for breakfast we went to Rogers Deli. They have donuts, omelets, pancakes, sandwiches, and french toast. I split the blueberry pancakes with my brother which had two big pancakes and eggs. When you order, they give you a number and call it when your food is ready. Ours was #4. This restaurant used to be just like a donut place that my dad and brother and I used to get donuts from, but now it is a restaurant with inside and outside seats.  I also ordered orange juice which is in the drinks display. I liked my food and next time I would come back and try a donut or a cinnamon roll.

295 E. Middlefield Road, Mountain View  650-965-2204










Josh says: Good morning Readers! Today we went to Roger's Deli for breakfast. We got to sit outside because it was such a beautiful day. First we ordered at the counter and I ordered blueberry pancakes. My pancakes tasted delicious! And it also had scrambled eggs and the eggs were good. I would probably come back. 

Paul says: This was a pleasant surprise. The food was excellent and the plates were huge and easy to split. The decor is very basic with more seating outside than inside. I would definitely go back.


Jodie says:  We have driven past Rogers Deli for years and I have never eaten here until today.  It is a very casual restaurant/store set up. We got there at 9:30am and it was already crowded. Paul & I ordered the bacon omelet to share. All of there breakfast plates come with toast and home fries. The portions are huge and it more than enough for 2 people. The counter service is friendly and everything else is self serve. The inside was very crowded but there were plenty of open tables outside. The prices were also very reasonable. I'm glad we had a chance to try it out and I would like to go back sometime for lunch.

Food: ***1/2
Service: ***
Atmosphere: ***
Overall:                             3 1/2 Ladybugs!






No comments:

Post a Comment