Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Clarke's Charcoal Broiler!

Sophia says: Today we went to Clarkes. It is a hamburger, ribs and chicken restaurant. When we walked in, it was pretty empty. The menu was on the wall and we went to the counter to order. I ordered chicken nuggets with french fries and a glass of water. While my mom was paying, me and Josh went to find a booth. The booths weren't very clean, I had to wipe the crumbs off the table. The seats were not in good shape either, there was a big rip on it. The room was hot and stuffy with no air. Our order was ready pretty fast, but you go up and get your food. You know when to go because they announce your name on a loud speaker. My food was okay but not the best. I liked the french fries. I would not go back right away.


615 W El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040 (650) 967-0851






Josh says: Today we went to Clarkes.  I ordered a cheeseburger and some french fries. When I sat down the table was dirty. My sister and I cleaned it. We sat down and waited for the waitress to call our name. My food was very good. I loved my cheeseburger because it didn't have any salad on it. The french fries were so good too.  Inside the restaurant it was hot. I would definitely come back.

Jodie says: When we walked in I noticed a sign claiming Clarke's to be the 'best' burger place in Mountain View.  After eating here, I have to disagree. Our table was dirty and the room was really stuffy.  They did have a nice condiment table, but the everything on it  appeared to be not very fresh. I also thought it was over priced for burgers and chicken nuggets. I ordered the sweet potato fries which were fine and Josh really liked his cheeseburger.  I would wait awhile before coming back.

Food: ***
Service: **
Atmosphere: *1/2
Overall:
2 Ladybugs!

3 comments:

  1. You should try Kirk's Burgers at Town & Country - they have terrific burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty table! Stale condiments!! Sorry it was such a clinker of a place...

    ReplyDelete