Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Country Gourmet!

Sophia says: Tonight we went to Country Gourmet. We've been wanting to go there for a couple of years. When we got to the restaurant, there were a few people there. It was a cute place. We ordered at the counter. I ordered a mini cheese pizza that tasted cheesy and delicious.The service was pretty fast. I also drank orange juice which was good as well. If you were vegetarian, you could go here. They have vegetarian choices. I would come back, because it has very good food and service.



2098 W El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040, (650) 962-1700
                                           Bread Station



                                        grilled vegetables and rice

Josh says:  Tonight we went to Country Gourmet. When we walked in, we were waiting to tell them what we want to eat. I ordered a cheese quesadilla and orange juice. There was a table with bread and butter with little plates. I got my own bread and brought it to the table. That was fun! My dinner was delicious because I like cheese and they put a lot in. And I got my own water. It was a fun place and I would  like to come back soon.

Jodie says: The Country Gourmet has been around for a long time and I have always wanted to go there. We went very early in the evening and there were already a few people there.  First you order and pay at the counter and then your meal is brought to you. You can help yourself to bread and beverages and they also had a self serve coffee station. I ordered the grilled veggies and rice and I was surprised at how big the portion was. It was definitely a full meal in itself.  I found the staff to be very welcoming and friendly and the hostess checked on us at least 3 times to see if we needed anything and seemed to know a lot of the customers.  We had a great time and when we left they had a line of people waiting to get in!
Food: ****
Service: ****
Atmosphere: ***1/2
Overall:
4 Ladybugs!

                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment