Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Xahn!

Sophia says:   Today is my Dad's birthday! We went to Xahn. It is a Vietnamese and Asian fusion restaurant. There was this rock wall that had water pouring down on it and it was really cool! I ordered  peach juice that was really yummy to drink, and Lucky Egg Noodles. The restaurant is really pretty, and our waitress was so nice! We didn't have to stack any plates which was really good and they kept filling our water glasses. The service was excellent.  If you are vegetarian you can go there because they also have vegetarian food. For dessert we surprised my dad by getting him chocolate pyramid cake and it was really good! I would definitely come back.


       110 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041 (650) 964-1888
                                                 waterfall wall!




                                                    

Josh says: Today was my dad's birthday and we went to Xahn. I liked the noodles and my mango juice. The service was pretty fast! My food tasted really good. We got my dad a birthday cake and it tasted like chocolate ice cream. I would come back tomorrow! 

Paul says: We went here for my birthday dinner and the bar was very busy and noisy but fun. We sat near the bar so it was noisy while we ate but the food and service more than made up for it. I had brown rice, string beans with spicy sauce and chicken satay. Everything was delicious.  

Jodie says:  I had been to Xahn for my niece's high school graduation dinner 2 years ago. The decor is very contemporary and they have a huge lounge area in the front. Their food is fantastic. I ordered their tuna tartare which is served in a little bowl on top of a vase filled with dry ice - it's an amazing presentation.  The only drawback was the noise level because we were seated in the room closest to the lounge.  The service  was excellent  and we had a great night out!

Food: ****1/2
Service: *****
Atmosphere: ****
Overall:  4 1/2 Ladybugs!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me know that it is vegetarian-friendly. That is very important to me! It sounds like a nice place that likes to serve showy food. The presentation looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete