Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pho Hoa!

Sophia says: Tonight we went to Pho Hoa. We went with my Auntie Jill and cousin Kaelyn. It was Vietnamese food. The food wasn't bad, it just wasn't my type. Anyway, I ordered the "kids' meal". It was noodles with meat, and meatballs. Like I said the food was okay, it just wasn't my type. The waitress was nice, but she didn't check on us. I also had lemonade and I liked that.


                      220 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA (650) 969-5805





Josh says: We went out to dinner and I ate some of the food and some of the food I did not like. I did not like the noodles. I liked the sauce and the pork. I had a great time in the restaurant. The waitress was a little bit fast because everything was easy to make. My cousin Kaelyn shared one of her eggrolls with me.

Kaelyn says: Last time I was there the food was good, this time the food was disappointing in comparison. The service was non existent.

Auntie Jill says: The kids liked the adult meals better than their own kids meals. I ordered the grilled pork and spring roll vermicelli and it was fine.

Jodie says: I have never been to Pho Hoa before.  Our waitress seated us right away and took our order.  After the waitress brought everyones' dish, we never saw or heard from anyone until we walked up to get our check.  I had the grilled shrimp and pork noodle dish. It was a huge dish with a lot of noodles and everyone shared.  It was a fun evening and I loved having the chance to try Vietnamese noodles.  

Food: ***
Service: * 1/2
Atmosphere: ***
Overall:
3 Ladybugs!

1 comment: