Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Monday, July 11, 2011

In & Out Burger!

Sophia says: I love this restaurant. It serves burgers, french fries, shakes, and drinks. I had a cheese burger, fries, and a vanilla shake. It was all delicious. The service was good. The restaurant was clean. I have been here before and it is very good.
                

                           

                                       

Josh says:  My hamburger was cheesy and it was the best I've ever had. The milkshake was so good that I told myself in my mind that I should get another one.

Jodie says:  5:00pm on a Monday is the very best time to go - no crowds and we had great service.

Food: *** 1/2
Service: ****
Atmosphere: ****1/2
Overall: **** Ladybugs

1 comment: