Welcome to our Blog!

My 10 year old daughter & I created LadyBug Restaurant Reviews to write about the restaurants we eat at from a parent/child perspective. Our ratings are for food, service, presentation, friendly waitstaff and overall experience. We rate on a 1 - 5 ladybug scale, with 5 ladybugs being the highest score. We hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment and give suggestions!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Amici's - Happy Fathers Day!

We had our first reader request to review Amici's in Mountain View -  here it is!

Sophia says: I loved it. The pink lemonade was delicious. We ordered a pizza.(of course)! It had pepperoni, bacon, black olives, and mushrooms. Our waitress was very nice. It was Fathers Day, and my dad had a great time.
                    Amici's East Coast Pizzeria, 790 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA  (650) 961-6666
                                                           my dad!
                                                          pink lemonade

 our combo pizza


Josh says: The people were nice. I liked the pizza. I loved the restaurant.

Jodie says:  We were seated quickly and the waitress took our order right away.  The pizza was really good (but $$). I loved the thin crust.  I would like to go back and try some of there other entrees and would definitely recommend Amicis to anyone.

Service: *****
Food: *****
Atmosphere: ****
Overall: ****1/2 Ladybugs



2 comments:

  1. You know what else is nice about Amici's? You can order a vegan pizza there. They use a great vegan (as in non-dairy) cheese called Daiya and they don't use any animal products like eggs or milk or meat in their marinara sauce or crust. It's an excellent pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site. You guys are awesome. Wish I had seen it sooner. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete